Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snowy Weekend

Vince and I had a great weekend hanging out with Danielle and Tyler. She almost didn't come but thanks to Tyler hopping on last minute she did! We didn't get to go out and do much because it snowed like crazy friday night and no one knows how to clear the roads. School was closed monday and tuesday but it only snowed on friday. It's hilarious how everyone freaks out, everything was closed saturday night except for McDonalds, Walmart. Because of the snow Danielle stayed an extra day!
Vince has his first potential sale! Something we need cause I still can't find a job. I signed up for two babysitter/nanny services so hopefully something will come from that. I found out the unemployment rate is 13%, 3% more than the nation. Still trying to trust God with money and being smart with what He gives us.
We miss and love everyone! Adjusting a little bit every day.


2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you and Vince! I love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess! praying for you guys too! I think it's so funny that people freaked out about the snow. I really hope that Vince makes the sale and that you get the nanny job! you would be great at it.

    ReplyDelete