Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's Been Awhile!

Sorry I let two weeks go by without updating my blog. Not much has changed, I still haven't found a job but I'm still applying. I am meeting with someone tomorrow that Steve Gardner has set me up with that might have a position for me. I also have an interview with Pier One on monday, at this point anything will do. Vince hasn't made a sale but he has a meeting tomorrow that looks promising! He is also applying (right now) for the Census Bureau which will start in April if he gets it, lets hope so!
Vince and I celebrated Valentines Day with dinner at home. We made chicken squares our favorite! We got dressed up and that was fun. We also went out to Hickory Tavern with Andrew because the UK game was on and we didn't want to miss them beating Tennessee!
This weekend my family is coming to visit and we can't wait. We miss them so much. Can't wait to see how big Braylen has gotten.
This time that I have shared with Vince has been great. Learning new things about each other and helping each other with the move. Its been a challenge that is only bringing us together in Christ. We wouldn't be able to this at home. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment