Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Weekend

Had a great weekend with the family. I'm so thankful that mom, dad, Andrea, Guy, and Braylen were able to come visit us for a few days! Yes that means there was seven of us in our two bedroom apartment but I loved it! Braylen is getting so big! Here is a list of what we did:
Friday:Hung out at our home and took naps, roast for dinner, then went to the camper show (ironic there's a camper show the same weekend my parents visit)
Saturday:Went to World Market which is a really cool store!, Dad, Andrea, Vince, and I took a walk while Guy did homework and mom took like a two hour nap! We had dinner with Andrew and his parents who came for his birthday. Watched the UK game during dinner, C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!
Sunday:They left:( It was a great time and I loved every second of it.

Had an interview yesterday with Pier One so pray that I get it.
God has been providing money for us through other people. What a way to experience Him. There are so many ways we are experiencing Christ that we wouldn't experience if we didn't move. It's not easy, this is the hardest thing I have ever gone through but this is where God wants me to be.

2 comments:

  1. I've been there too Jess, it is hard. But I'm so glad you are growing closer to Christ through it. God's provision is an amazing gift! He is so faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess! we had fun too. Except for when the bacon grease scorched my son's head but besides that.............. :) the burn is started to scab so it's healing well. We're watching Robin Hood for the twentieth time this week. love ya! keep updating the blog!

    ReplyDelete