Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Job interview!

Last Thursday I faxed my resume to a company looking for a part-time book keeper. Today I got a call from them wanting to set up an interview tomorrow at two. This would be a good job because of the hours and that I will be able to coach soccer. Please pray for this opportunity.

On sunday night I went to a bible study for high school girls. It was fun! They have been reading Crazy Love and I just finished it. Great book highly recommend it. Three of the girls go to Forestview and two of the three play soccer.

Things are coming together and thats encouraging. Can't wait to come home this weekend and celebrate Braylen's birthday! Little mans growing up so fast.

2 comments:

  1. can't wait for you guys to come home too! good luck tomorrow! also I figured out how to change my blog heading! i'll have to show you when you come in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww how fun Jess!!! Let us know how the interview goes :)

    ReplyDelete