Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Monthly Update!

Hopefully I will get better at blogging. Most of you know Vince and I have a new roommate, Andrew. He has been here about a month. It's been interesting and fun. Thankfully we have two bathrooms!
I have been babysitting two days a week, the kids are so adorable! I also had a nanny interview on sunday, she is due next month so I will be watching a new born! Not sure if I'm doing it yet I have so negotiations I need to make first. The husband is from Scotland and has an awesome accent.
Vince really likes his job, what a blessing. His company also has high hopes for him and moving up in the company relatively early. His manager keeps saying I'm going to take good care of you because one day your going to be my boss. What an encouragement for him. Vince is a really hard worker and he has to wear a shirt and tie everyday and looks so good!!
Summer camp is next week, crazy how time flies! Vince and I have been here six months!!! WOW! Anyway, I'm not sure if I will be going to camp cause no girls are going. We still have a few days so maybe a girl might hop on who knows. All the girls I hang out with are gone that week. Patty the girl I had going didn't know the mission trip fell on the same week until monday so that was disappointing. But we have guys going so thats good. Andrew has two guys and Vince has a guy from track that might bail if his friend doesn't come. It will be awesome to be able to go to camp with Boone and Walton. Keep praying! Also, I keep looking to Cooper for encouragement because Steph took one girl last year and Nick didn't even go but their faithfulness to Cooper is paying off. They were able to run club in the spring with tons of students and had a successful camp trip. Their perseverance is evident!!
Thanks Cooper leaders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment